An approx. 2 km walk along footpaths starting and finishing in or close to the churchyard for a chance to win a teatime hamper or just for fun.
- Take a copy of the map. Download by clicking on the link below or contact Ali on email@example.com
- Put on your walking shoes and take your phone/camera/pen and paper
- Follow the map and “collect” the ingredients for an afternoon tea that you think Mrs Brown would like.
- When you get to each of locations marked on the map by a red number, decide which teatime item Mrs Brown would choose. Then send a photo of it or its code number to Ali Marcus on 07824887740. Text or WhatsApp is best.
- The entry that best matches Mrs Brown’s tea table will win a hamper of teatime treats including specialty tea and coffee and homemade scones and cakes. In the event of a tie, names will be pulled from a hat.
Closing date Sunday 28th June @5pm when the winner will be decided. Ali will contact the winner to arrange delivery.